Welcome to Real Mormon Truth

Welcom to Real Mormon Truth. Well, I actually like to call it pro-truth but some would call me anit-Mormon which I am not. I am an ex-Mormon who likes to get the truth out, the real truth and nothing but the truth no matter how hard it is to hear. Please feel free to send me comments and emails and feel free to post your ex-Mormon truths on here.

I was forced into the Mormon religion as a young child. My parents were converts, though I like to say they were recruited. The Mormon missionaries are more like recruiters. Anyhow I did not want to be baptized but my parents forced us kids into it. They also forced us into going to primary, MIA, seminary, and all the church functions. I hated it, I knew from a child of eight, this church was a cult, and this church frightened me. When I told them that, they sent people over to pour oil over my head and pray for me.

I left the church for several reasons, the mail reason was I did not want to belong to a cult, the other reason was I did not believe in anything they said, and the frosting on the cake was when my grandmother died, she begged my family not to have her baptized after she had died. She made my family promise, as soon as she died, they baptized her.

After researching, I discovered the Mormons baptized the Jews that died in the concentration camps, and even Hitler. They have baptized Anne Frank, Buddha, all the Catholic popes, Shakespeare, Einstein, Elvis Presley, Marilyn Monroe, Joan of Arc, Josef Stalin, King Herod, Al Capone and (yes it showed up on church records briefly)Mickey Mouse

I knew I could not belong to an organization such as this and finally left. But it was not easy but I finally was excommunicated and free.

Now I like to get the real Mormon truth out there, you know the stuff they said, “shhhhh don’t tell anyone.” Well, I hear we are as sick as our secrets, and I do not want to be sick as these secrets.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have lost two really good comments on this really great website. Thank you Blogger.com - where do they go? Well, once more unto the breach...

I love this blog. You know your LDS. I find them fascinating because I am Jewish and they find us fascinating to the degree they have lifted whole parts of our scripture and made it their own (as Paula Abdul loves to say.

The third word of the Hebrew Bible is Elohim - we also call him God and Yahweh and the Lord. We do not know if he is from Kolob - he has never mentioned it. The fascinating Urim and Thummin that seem to have such allure for LDS are also ours (wikipedia provides all the info on them). If Moroni actually had them - they are breastplates (not 3-D glasses or magic specs) he must have gotten them hot from a fence since I do not recall that we ever set them aside for anyone else to use later on. Smith must have been looking for a better term than "peep stones" when he was concocting this religion. Conveniently he had the Masons for additional embellishment. They do wear little aprons and use silly passwords and handshakes but they don't claim to be a religion. One problem I see with LDS is that when you rely on so-called revelations to clean up your mistakes you will always have to have closed doors to figure out what to say. Mere PR people aren't enough. And I doubt that Elohim is reading the Terrestrial press on Kolob to reveal the clean-ups to the Quorum or First Presidency.

What is the appeal of the LDS? The idea of "always keep them guessing" is also very appealing to many and will keep most congregations in thrall waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Israel is particularly careful about foreign investors who may be Mormons - they do not like the idea of celestial marriage and baptism and don't want it in Israel. The whole idea is so presumptuous and out of line we ALL find it offensive. We like being who we are and we are not interested in LDS gobbledygook - we have our own. We do not seek converts nor do we appreciate those who do. FYI - The LDS are not any lost tribe of Israel They are deluded in thinking this. We stopped being even mildly interested in any other teachings when we lost the Second Temple. We are totally NOT interested in Jesus nor are the LDS as it happens. I guess he must have been tacked on for the conversion value. I can't see Smith asking a bunch of Christians to convert to a faith largely Jewish and Masonic. Hadda' have some Jesus to bring them in.

I would like to use my own ID to post this but that's how I lost the other two. I blog elsewhere - I will put you on my blogroll.

BTW - how is it we don't ever see the garment on entertainers (female in particular) who are Mormons. Has the garment be restyled?

Your slide show is hilarious. Simply perfect. I gave it five stars.